Star Wars Episode I The Phantom Menace Padmé Amidala Orange Gradient Dress Halloween Cosplay Costume Full Set
Our cosplay costumes are handmade, We are one of the few manufacturers that produce high-quality cosplay costumes.
Include: Dress, Underwear, Girdle
Product Code: LIN00568
Sources: Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace
Character: Padmé Amidala
Materials: Thin Roman Cloth, Polyester Cotton
Thickness Index: Thinner
Elastic Index: Good Elastic
Soft Index: Softer
Fabric display: Select high-quality fabrics, gradient colors, and improve the overall restoration of the clothes.
Sleeve display: The overall shape is restored, and the details are sewn tightly and neatly.
Back display: There is an invisible zipper on the back of the underwear, which is easy to put on and take off, and the fabric is elastic, which can better adapt to different body shapes.
Women's Finished Costume Size Chart
* Sizes are in inches.
Estimated Delivery Time = Processing Time(1-3 working days) + Shipping Time.
The shipping time will vary depending on the shipping method you choose at checkout.(Please note that these are only estimated delivery times and cannot be guaranteed.)
|Standard Shipping(Calc By Weight)||
5-12 Working Days
|Expedited Shipping(Calc By Weight)||
3-5 Working Days
We support return/exchange service within 30 days. The items must be returned in a saleable state and original packaging. You can return the items with the receipt or proof of purchase for a refund.
1. This is not your bra size
2. Wear a bra
3. Relax arms at sides
4. Pull tape across the fullest part of the bust
1. Find the natural waist
2. This is the smallest part of the waist
3. Usually about 1 in. above belly button
4. Keep tape slightly loose the allow for breathing room
1. Find the widest part of the hips
2. Usually about 7 in. below natural waist
3. Tape should brush across both hipbones
1. Measure in bare feet
2. Begin at the top of head and pull tape straight down to the floor(your standard height measurement)
- 100% Quality
- 30 Days
- Free Shipping