Include: Coat, Skirt, Brooch
Product Code: LIN00429
Sources: Game Of Thrones Season 7
Character: Daenerys Targaryen (Dragon Mother)
Materials: Silver Silk Flange Woolen Cloth, Pleated Chiffon Yarn; Lining: Chiffon Yarn, Satin
Thickness Index: Suitable
Elastic Index: Slight Elastic
Soft Index: Fit
Neckline design: Simple stand-up collar with metal zipper, comfortable to wear and good texture.
Three-dimensional design: Three-dimensional cutting is protruding from the shoulders of the clothes, which restores the image of the human set.
Waist design: Slim waistline, special cut shape, comfortable to wear.
Cuff design: The cuffs are designed with straps, and the degree of restoration is very high.
Fabric design: This garment is made of silver silk flannel, pleated chiffon yarn, and other fabrics, and the garment effect is very good.
Skirt design: The waist of the skirt can be stretched, and the hem is pleated, which can be worn daily.
Accessories design: Dragonhead accessories are detachable and made of metal.
Women's Finished Costume Size Chart
*Sizes(IN) are in inches, Sizes(CM) are in centimeters.
Estimated Delivery Time = Handling Time (1-2 working days) + Shipping Time.
The shipping time will vary depending on the shipping method you choose at checkout.(Please note that these are only estimated delivery times and cannot be guaranteed.)
1-2 Working Days
5-8 Working Days
1-2 Working Days
3-4 Working Days
We support return/exchange service within 7 days. The items must be returned in a saleable state and original packaging. You can return the items with the receipt or proof of purchase for a refund.
1. This is not your bra size
2. Wear a bra
3. Relax arms at sides
4. Pull tape across the fullest part of the bust
1. Find the natural waist
2. This is the smallest part of the waist
3. Usually about 1 in. above belly button
4. Keep tape slightly loose the allow for breathing room
1. Find the widest part of the hips
2. Usually about 7 in. below natural waist
3. Tape should brush across both hipbones
1. Measure in bare feet
2. Begin at the top of head and pull tape straight down to the floor(your standard height measurement)