Terms & Conditions
Welcome to LolitaInside!
This website is operated by lolitainside.com. Throughout the website, "We", "Us" and "Our" refer to lolitainside.com. The services we provide to this website, including all the information, products and services.
By visiting our website and/or purchasing products from us, you participate in our "Services" and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions ("Terms of Service", "Terms"). These terms of service apply to all users of this website, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
Please read these terms of service carefully before visiting or using our website. If you visit or use any part of our website, it means that you have agreed to be bound by these terms of service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, you are not allowed to visit this website or use any services. Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. Shopify provides us with an online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Any new features or products added to our website are subject to the terms of service. You can view the latest version of the terms of service on this page at any time. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these terms of service on our website. You are responsible for checking this page regularly for changes.
If you choose to continue to use or visit this website after we update, change or replace these terms, it means that you accept these changes.
Online store terms
Agreeing to these terms of service means that you are at least or have reached the age of majority in your state or province of residence, and you have agreed that we allow any minor family members of yours to use this website.
1. It is prohibited to use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
2. it is prohibited to violate any laws of your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws) when using our services.
It is prohibited to spread any worms or viruses or any destructive code.
3. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us.
Please note: If you violate any of our terms, we will immediately terminate your service. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Accuracy, Completeness, And Timeliness Of Information
This site may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
Modifications To The Service And Prices
We reserve the right to modify or discontinue the service (or any part or content thereof) at any time and the prices of our products are subject to change without notice. We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the service.
Products Or Services (If Applicable)
The products or services we provide may be limited in quantity and can only be returned or exchanged in accordance with our return policy. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products. However, due to light, display resolution, camera color difference and other reasons, color difference can not be avoided, Especially the bright colors are most likely to produce color difference, So we cannot guarantee that your computer monitor's display of any color will be accurate.
1. We reserve the right but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction.
2. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer.
3. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at any time without notice, at the sole discretion of us.
4. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time.
5. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.
6. We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
Accuracy Of Billing And Account Information
1. We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us.
2. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address.
3. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e‑mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made.
4. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
5. You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store.
6. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
For more detail, please review our Returns Policy.
1. We may provide you with access to third-party tools over which we neither monitor nor have any control nor input.
2. You acknowledge and agree that we provide access to such tools "as is" and "as available" without any warranties, representations or conditions of any kind and without any endorsement. We shall have no liability whatsoever arising from or relating to your use of optional third-party tools.
3. Any use by you of optional tools offered through the site is entirely at your own risk and discretion and you should ensure that you are familiar with and approve of the terms on which tools are provided by the relevant third-party provider(s).
4. We may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall also be subject to these Terms of Service.
1. Certain content, products and services available via our Service may include materials from third-parties.
2. Third-party links on this site may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties.
3. We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites.
4. Please review carefully the third-party's policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
User Comments, Feedback, And Other Submissions
1. If, at our request, you send certain specific submissions (for example contest entries) or without a request from us you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, 'comments'), you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us.
2. We are and shall be under no obligation:
(1) to maintain any comments in confidence;
(2) to pay compensation for any comments;
(3) to respond to any comments.
3. We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party's intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
4. You agree that your comments will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right.
5. You further agree that your comments will not contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related website.
6. You may not use a false e‑mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments.
7. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy.
8. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party.
Errors, Inaccuracies And Omissions
1. Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
2. We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law.
3. No specified update or refresh date applied in the Service or on any related website should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related website has been modified or updated.
In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using the site or its content:
1. for any unlawful purpose;
2. to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts;
3. to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances;
4. to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others;
5. to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability;
6. to submit false or misleading information;
7. to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet;
8. to collect or track the personal information of others;
9. to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape;
10. for any obscene or immoral purpose;
11. to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
Disclaimer Of Warranties & Limitation Of Liability
1. We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
2. We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
3. You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you.
4. You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk. The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided 'as is' and 'as available' for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
5. In no case shall lolitainside.com, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility.
6. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless lolitainside.com and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
In the event that any provision of these Terms of Service is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms of Service, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
1. The obligations and liabilities of the parties incurred prior to the termination date shall survive the termination of this agreement for all purposes.
2. These Terms of Service are effective unless and until terminated by either you or us. You may terminate these Terms of Service at any time by notifying us that you no longer wish to use our Services, or when you cease using our site.
3. If in our sole judgment you fail, or we suspect that you have failed, to comply with any term or provision of these Terms of Service, we also may terminate this agreement at any time without notice and you will remain liable for all amounts due up to and including the date of termination; and/or accordingly may deny you access to our Services (or any part thereof).
1. The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
2. These Terms of Service and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this site or in respect to The Service constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
3. Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms of Service shall not be construed against the drafting party.
These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of UK
Changes To Terms Of Service
1. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at this page.
2. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website.
3. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes.
4. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Have more questions? Click here and feel free to contact us now.